Dec 29 2015
Home Runs for Homeless Youth!
KICK IT WITH US!
Thank you to everyone who kicked it with us for a day of fun and kickball in 2015! Your support and presence is what made the 4th Annual Home Runs for Homeless Youth a success. Well over 300 kickballers, volunterrs and spectators joined us at the Ron Tonkin Field to cheer on our teams and enjoy the sun.
With your help we were able to raise over $23,000 for HomePlate Youth Services.
Congratulations to Our 2015 Winners:
- Champions: “Tuff Cuffs” Washington County Parole & Probation Officers
- 2nd Place: “Rec’n Crew” City of Hillsboro Parks & Recreation
- 3rd Place: “Just Kick It” VTM Group
- High Five Award: “Carpet Bagger” Koeber’s Interiors
- Team Spirit Award: “Incrediballs” Lanphere Construction & Development
- Best Cheer Squad: “Leave it to Beaverton” City of Beaverton
Home Runs for Homeless Youth is a kickin’ fundraiser for HomePlate Youth Services, who serve the growing number of youth experiencing homelessness or instability in Washington County through outreach and drop-in centers.
The 2015 Team Line-Up
- “Leave it to Beaverton” (City of Beaverton Team 1)
- “Bad News Beavers” (City of Beaverton Team 2)
- “Madden Tools” (Madden Industrial Craftsmen)
- “Recess Allstars” (Metropolitan Land Group)
- “Incrediballs” (Lanphere Construction & Developement)
- “Stop, Drop & Roll-ers” (TVF&R Volunteers)
- “Neon Ninjas”(HomePlate Youth Services)
- “Carpet Baggers” (Koeber’s Interiors)
- “Rec’n Crew” (City of Hillsboro Parks & Recreation)
- “Healthy Kicks” (LifeQual Center & Friends)
- “Just for Kicks” (JOIN & Friends)
- “School of Hard Shots” (Virginia Garcia Memorial Health Center)
- “The Loaners” (Pacific Continental Bank)
- “One Kick Wonders” (Cinder Solutions)
- “Tuff Cuffs” (Washington County Parole & Probation Officers)
- “The Horseradish Peddlers” (Beaverton Foods)
- “EKICKS” (EROAD, Inc.)
- “Just Kick It” (VTM Group)
- “Sir Kicks A Lot” (Nike, Inc.)
GAME DAY PHOTOS
Check out our PhotoBucket page for all the game day photos. You can use this site to download and share teams photos. Don’t forget to use the #HR4HY when sharing your photos on social media sites!
Questions? Want to join us?
Kirsten Carpentier, HomePlate Development Director
971.322.9381 : email@example.com